Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rules, Code of Conduct, and Important Info.

[Pinned] How to post a Link, an Image or a Video

When you go to make a post, you should see this screen:To post a link, press the highlighted button:Once you've done that, copy+paste the url into the box and click OK. To finish, change the display text like in the image below.To post an image, p...
Small Hecilus 1y
Hecilus0489Small Hecilus 1y

[Pinned] Tools of the Trade

Getting to know your clan website can be important.These are you Basic Tools, they help you interact with the website via adjusting your profile and managing your private messages:The small picture next to my name on the website is called the avat...
Small Hecilus 1y
Hecilus0388Small Hecilus 1y
[Pinned] About Us (temp)

[Pinned] About Us (temp)

Insert Catchy Name HereAbout usInsert Catchy Name Here was formed in early 2005 when a few friends and Matt decided they were tired of the way most guilds were run and the way people were treated in them. Since then we've dedicated our time into m...
Small Hecilus 1y
Hecilus0269Small Hecilus 1y

[Pinned] Knowing Your Leaders

This thread will be modified quite often to inform you about your leaders. Who we are and what we do for the guild is worth noting:Teh_PwnererMattReal Life Name: MattAbout me: 22 years old, ex-pro gamer, going to college for Game Programming. I'm ...
Small Hecilus 1y
Hecilus0235Small Hecilus 1y

[Pinned] How to become an officer or site moderator

For those who have not noticed, we do not have many Admins, Officers, or Moderators. I am posting this thread to give everyone a chance to contribute to our team if they feel they want to be a part of it.First of all, I would like to make position...
Small Hecilus 1y
Hecilus0182Small Hecilus 1y

[Pinned] Rules, Code of Conduct, and Important Info.

When you are in Insert Catchy Name Here and you wear our guild tag you become a representative of our guild. All of your choices and actions now affect the guild as well as yourself. As such, all of these rules must be followed to maintain members...
Small Hecilus 1y
Hecilus0601Small Hecilus 1y
Page 1