Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Youtube Videos Worth Watching

Post any youtube videos worth watching here.
Small Hecilus 1y
Hecilus4417Small Hecilus 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Images Worth Seeing

Post any pictures or images worth seeing here.
Small Hecilus 1y
Hecilus112095Small Hecilus 1y
General Discussion

Funny Pics!

Funny Pics is now located in Discord under the #memes section!
Small Ryan 204d
Ryan1152Small Ryan 204d
General Discussion

Games to look forward to.

As read in the title, simply post any games you're looking forward to, here.I'll start with Tales of Berseria: 16th title of the Tales series. Looking at a North American release in early January 24th 2017 for PC and PS4.Gameplay Trailer:https://w...
Small Hecilus 344d
Hecilus2304Small Hecilus 219d
General Discussion

So I recently have moved to Canada from the US

Canada so far:Every morning I lace up my ice skates, pick up the twig and head down the road for a brisk game of hockey with the boys. It gets pretty cold sometimes (about -11 degrees Celsius) but a solid match warms you right up. After that, I pa...
Small Apollo 1y
Apollo3414Small 666magic 1y
General Discussion

Black Desert Online - Interest / Discussion

Black Desert Online is an up-and-coming MMO set to release in a week or so. I know this thread is kind of late, but I just wanted to see if anyone else was interested in this game.It's a buy to play game similar to Guild Wars 2 meaning that once ...
Small Im Teh Pwnzor 1y
Im Teh Pwnzor10853Small Im Teh Pwnzor 1y
General Discussion

Gamer IDs

This is pretty straightfoward, just post all of the gamer IDs you want to share. Please simply edit your post to add new IDs instead of additional posts.Here are mine:Blizzard B.Net Tag: Helcraft#1953Guild Wars 2: Hecilus (my main)League of Legend...
Small Hecilus 1y
Hecilus3315Small Sebiale 1y
General Discussion

Dank Thread

For dank memes, videos, etc. Some people like them, others don't, so keep it all in here.
Small Hecilus 1y
Hecilus0175Small Hecilus 1y
Page 1